5. After everything is installed (make sure you have the latest versions of ZOOM installed)
6. Restart your computer
7. Startup EpocCam on your phone
8. Connect your phone via USB (you could also connect wireless but I think it slows down the image)
9. Open the app on your phone - go into the Wheel icon (settings) on the side of the app interface- set it to USB - also set the resolution to 1080p if you are running into snags and lags lower it to 720)
10. Launch Zoom
11. Start a meeting
12. On the lower left-hand corner of the ZOOM interface, you will see Camera icon and a little drop-down arrow next to it
13. Click that arrow to drop down the menu
14. Chose EpocCam
15. Boom - Mobile phone - webcam - IN ZOOM
Side note: This will heat up your phone a LOT - doing this outdoors in the heat is not recommended. This is not a long term solution but a - bandaid for now.
Until the damn webcam and toilet paper marauders are found and brought to justice.
Side side note: It will also eat your battery up fast
Side side side note; Share this with anyone who can use it and tag them - which is pretty much everyone.