by Christopher Perilli August 24, 2017 0 Comments

Print marketing is making a huge comeback. Used with video and online marketing it's the trifecta. A KO combo.

In a study from 2011, a survey of students at National Taiwan University will show most participants browsed a few paragraphs online before printing it out. When someone can choose if they want to read digitally or physically most people pick printed material. 

The very nature of print materials is to target those who prefer visual and tactile physical encounters.

A person willing and wanting to take martial arts class has an affinity to visual and tactile physical encounters. That's exactly what a martial arts class is.

You watch things and then do things with other people and objects. It would make perfect sense why print is still a cornerstone of martial arts marketing. 

And it's going to get better. People are becoming more attracted to value and good will than straight selling. Yes, it takes longer but it makes for a lasting tribe. 

One that will stick around.

This right here is like a marketing plan in a box.

Use printed materials to tell a story or narrative in a handout. Rack card, or one sheet, book mark, trial card, or small ad cards. 
(Let's make it a story about a kid who grew up struggling to focus in school and the difference training martial arts made in his life he became not only a A+ student but a helpful kid at home - this could be a real story from your school or a narrative ) 

And also do this at the same time: 
Run a Video Ad OR create your own video ad
 
Drive them both to a lead magnet online. "Learn how Martial Arts classes can Improve your child's grades while keeping them lean, healthy, focused and happy this school year so you can have more time to relax" 
 
The next step in your funnel can be your tripwire
(low-end trial) with a VSL video of your program. 
Build value on the benefits - make offer 

If they buy great, if not email them more stories about the topic above every day for a few days. 

Follow up every few days with an offer.

Make offers in your emails. 
Rinse and repeat - measure and adjust. 

These steps allow you to get a lot more leads over time.

Then driving someone directly to a sales page. 1% of people are going sign up to your program by seeing it. You left out the other 99%! 

If you drive them to something they can opt into you are giving great value and building your email list. And you didn't waste your money sending people to a sales page.

That right there is like marketing in a box. If you need help with it,

We have a selection of print products here at Dojo Muscle,  and our highly coveted Dojo Videos right here

And if you love this type of information then sign up for information about our monthly Muscle Up program which will give you information like this, plus ALL of the tools to implement it so you can get more leads, with less money spent and less headache. Plus discounts, plus new products, plus free shipping on all printed materials. Insane offer. 

Plus you don't feel like you are selling out constantly selling or making grandiose claims.

This stuff works great. Try it let me know. 



Christopher Perilli
Christopher Perilli

Author

Christopher Perilli is the owner and CEO of Pixel Mobb. Pixel Mobb owns Dojo Muscle, Dojo Muscle Up™ and Pixel Mobb Academy. He's work with top of Fitness, Martial arts and World Renowned Music Artists. Featured in Entrepreneur Magazine and Wowmakers. Chris is an artist, writer, designer, producer and martial artist. Currently a Purple belt in Gracie Jiu-jitsu (Dante Rivera Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) - has trained Boxing and Muay Thai. His goal is to help as many school owners spread the greatness of martial arts to as many people as possible, while making your school look the very best it can.



Also in Marketing Tips

the 5 best martial arts marketing solutions
The 5 best martial arts marketing solutions to promote your school.

by Christopher Perilli November 16, 2018 0 Comments

These are the most beneficial martial arts marketing solutions that you can use at your fingertips and the best part all of this is it's free or close to it. 

So let's get right into it. These will definitely help you marketing your martial art school, give you the solutions to promote better, easier and faster with bigger results for less money. I know everyone wants that. 

Continue Reading

Focus on your marketing for your martial art school as much as you focus on your location
Focus on your marketing for your martial art school as much as you focus on your location

by Chris Perilli November 08, 2018 0 Comments

Continue Reading

The Martial Arts Industry Has An Identity Crisis
The Martial Arts Industry Has An Identity Crisis

by Chris Perilli November 06, 2018 0 Comments

This post is some time in the making and it's going to make people upset at me. But it needs to be said. 

This Martial Arts Industry has an identity crisis. 

Continue Reading